+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + Ryan Withlovees,


♥ thought you'd always be mine,
2011年1月27日星期四 01:04
♥ 看到了就要帮我啊 ♥ :D


♥
需要你们的帮忙 ♥♥

只需几个步骤 ♥♥

请帮帮我哦 ♥♥

谢谢 ♥♥

首先先去 http://www.facebook.com/CarmeliciousShop 按 [ 赞 ]

然后再去 http://www.facebook.com/CarmeliciousShop#!/photo.php?fbid=192718864075267&set=a.190974874249666.55841.184537071560113 按 [ 赞 ]

就这样简单 ♥♥

请一定要帮忙 ♥♥

谢谢 ♥♥

Need your help ♥♥

just few steps only ♥♥

must help me ya =(=( ♥♥

thanks alot ! ♥♥

First , go to http://www.facebook.com/CarmeliciousShop and click 'LIKE'

After that , go to http://www.facebook.com/CarmeliciousShop#!/photo.php?fbid=192718864075267&set=a.190974874249666.55841.184537071560113 click 'LIKE'

very simple right? :D:D

Please help me ! ♥♥

THANKS ! ♥♥



Yours truly,

With love♥


Hello! my name is Shi Wei.
I know Shi Wei is special n unique. BE JEALOUS.
I simply love chocolates, candies, lollipops, etc.
As long as they're sweet, you can bet i will LOVE them.
I am random at times, but i can beat around the bush sometimes too.
With Loves,

KJC
zi wei
swe mun
cheng yee
elise ying


Materialistic,

Click for my wishlist!

  • That CD
  • Elmo Plushie
  • Spongebob Plushie


  • Scream Love,

    I Love You, KJC.